Red Pacific Garnet Ring
- Product Description
- Buy With Confidence
- Shipping & Returns -
About This Ring -
Good to know info about Garnet! Red garnet gemstones were worn for protection and used as weapons by Asiatic tribes. They believed the garnet color's similarity to the color of blood would protect them from wounds and make their weapons more deadly.
- Authentic 100% Natural Garnet
- Origin - Mozambique (Africa)
- 925 Pure Sterling Silver
- Stone Size - 6 MM
- Cut - Square
- Adjustable Size between 16MM to 18 MM (Fits Majority). Looking for a specific size? Select your Ring size in "US size" from the drop down.
- Rhodium E-coated for anti tarnishing
- Please Note As with all Natural Gemstones The colors and inclusion patterns if applicable may vary slightly from what is shown in the photos, But you can count on them being just as beautiful since We handpick each and every piece to ensure that your jewelry will be one-of kind.
- Premium Materials - 100% Natural and ethically sourced gemstone & nickel free metals.
- Fair Pricing - 30 Years of Experience In gemstone trading and our inhouse gemstone cutting polishing workshop help us keep the prices as low as possible.
- 5 Star Customer Service - A dedicated and crystal enthusiast team is always ready to help with any queries you may have for us.
- Safe And Secure Payment - Check out with almost any mode of payment, For international checkout choose PayPal express checkout.
- Free Shipping for all orders.
- The craftsmanship and attention to detail that go into each of our handmade pieces is a work of Art. We believe you'll fall in love with your jewelry at first sight, which is why we Require 3-5 business days before sending out orders.
- 14 days return policy.
Beautiful ring, exactly what I was hoping...
Beautiful ring, exactly what I was hoping for.