Opal Pear Cut Dazzling Halo Ring
- Product Description
- Buy With Confidence
- Shipping & Returns -
About This Ring -
Sending an opal ring to someone you love is like announcing your everlasting devotion. The color and beautiful patterns inside each ring put you in the mood for a heartfelt congratulations.
- Authentic 100% Natural Opal
- Origin - Ethiopia
- 925 Pure Sterling Silver
- Stone Size - 7X5 MM
- Cut - Pear
- Adjustable Size between 16MM to 18 MM (Fits Majority). Looking for a specific size? Select your Ring size in "US size" from the drop down.
- Rhodium E-coated for anti tarnishing
- Please Note as with all natural gemstones the color and inclusions may vary slightly from the Piece shown because these are all natural gemstones, and no two Natural Gemstone would ever look exactly the same.
- Premium Materials - 100% Natural and ethically sourced gemstone & nickel free metals.
- Fair Pricing - 30 Years of Experience In gemstone trading and our inhouse gemstone cutting polishing workshop help us keep the prices as low as possible.
- 5 Star Customer Service - A dedicated and crystal enthusiast team is always ready to help with any queries you may have for us.
- Safe And Secure Payment - Check out with almost any mode of payment, For international checkout choose PayPal express checkout.
- Free Shipping for all orders.
- The craftsmanship and attention to detail that go into each of our handmade pieces is a work of Art. We believe you'll fall in love with your jewelry at first sight, which is why we Require 3-5 business days before sending out orders.
- 14 days return policy.
I'm in love! I also want to point out I re...
I'm in love! I also want to point out I really appreciate how detailed the description and all other information on the item as well as the store in general really made me feel this was worth every penny and my ring was being made with love, a work of he(art). I ordered Feb 9th from India to Alabama, US, shipped Feb 15th (on time), customer service was lovely, including UPS tracking, received package Feb 24th (on time). There aren't words to describe its beauty! The ring itself would definitely be considered “dainty” as it is smaller and light on the finger but the opal stone stands out in a way that calls to be looked at! Such quality as you can tell it is definitely a real opal and displays all colors! Sizing is right, packaged well and even a lovely jewelry box keepsake. All stones in place, no imperfections, metal is shiny.
Beautiful ring ! A tad to small for me but...
Beautiful ring ! A tad to small for me but I bought it because I'm currently going through weight loss it's very shiney and stunning
Lovely ring, but somehow my picture can't...
Lovely ring, but somehow my picture can't capture the shine in the opal. Beautiful workmanship
EDITED REVIEW: I received an email from th...
EDITED REVIEW: I received an email from the shop stating that the prongs are set in a way to hold the stone that it should not fall out but if it does they will replace the ring. This is amazing! Most shops don't even care what happens to the product once it leaves their care. This ring is amazing. However, the prongs that hold the gemstone in aren't even holding it close. There is a gap. I'm concerned the gemstone will fall out.